From: Kenn Hussey <kenn.hussey@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/07/2011 01:51 PM
Subject: Re: [orion-dev] Server Development Environment Setup
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the response, John. The missing dependencies were referenced from these projects:

org.eclipse.orion.server.filesystem.git.ui
org.eclipse.orion.server.launching
org.eclipse.orion.server.useradmin.xml

Should I perhaps not have imported these projects into my workspace? Is there a project set file listing the right projects?

Kenn