Re: [orion-dev] Draft Orion proposal

On 3/31/2011 8:04 AM, John Arthorne wrote:
We developed a draft proposal for the Orion project during the Orion Summit a couple of weeks ago. We're now looking for some wider feedback on the proposal before we officially submit it to the Foundation as a formal project proposal. Feedback welcome on this list.

http://eclipse.org/eclipse/orion/proposal/

Scope
This includes development tools for programming _javascript_, HTML5, CSS, and related technologies.
Out of Scope

Specific web-based development tools, other than those required to build Orion itself, are out of scope.

---

I don't suppose it really matters, but this last sentence reads like some kind of double-speak. Either web-based development tools are in scope or they are not.  I would not be able to decide based on the proposal.

jjb

Back to the top