Long term, we need to figure out how this "getting started" relates to the various "How Tos." There is a lot of duplicate information and duplicate screenshots across these files. Also, the getting started is getting rather lengthy as we add more function. We probably need to break off a "getting started" and a more detailed "user guide" containing the how-tos. Maybe this is something we could take up after EclipseCon.

If there is anyone out there with writing skills looking for a way to contribute immediately to Orion, we would welcome suggestions and help with organizing our user doc.

susan
----- Forwarded by Susan Franklin McCourt/Beaverton/IBM on 03/16/2011 12:40 PM -----

From: Susan Franklin McCourt/Beaverton/IBM
To: Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/15/2011 09:22 AM
Subject: Re: [orion-dev] Getting Started

Ian, I'll take care of this by end of day Wednesday (tomorrow) and will send email to this list when I'm done, so that others can review and modify. I may be able to finish up today, but Wed. for sure.

susan

Inactive hide details for Ian Skerrett ---03/15/2011 08:33:44 AM---Is anyone planning to update the Getting Started page for M6Ian Skerrett ---03/15/2011 08:33:44 AM---Is anyone planning to update the Getting Started page for M6? I certainly don't mind helping but