[orion-dev] 'localStorage' is undefined Error in Running Orion on local.

I have downloaded below Orion Projects from Orion git repository as per mentioned at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Getting_the_source

org.eclipse.orion.client.core
org.eclipse.orion.client.editor
org.eclipse.orion.client.git
org.eclipse.orion.client.users.ui
org.eclipse.orion.dojo

I imported these projects in to eclipse and I built all these projects successfully without any compilation error.

Then I tried to launch this project as OSGi Framework with below VM arguments in eclipse :-

-Declipse.ignoreApp=true
-Dosgi.noShutdown=true
-Dorg.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.http.port=8080
-Dorg.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.autostart=false
-Dorg.eclipse.orion.server.core.allowedPathPrefixes=E:\project\localstorage
-Dorg.eclipse.orion.server.core.userArea=${workspace_loc}/../foo/.userarea
-Dorg.eclipse.orion.server.core.projectsWorldReadable=false

Whenever I try to run this project as OSGi Framework from eclipse it starts successfully.
However when I try to access orion through browser by hitting URL:- http://localhost:8080/ it gives me _javascript_ error in browser as "'localStorage' is undefined"

Any idea what I am missing here?

Many thanks in advance.
--