Re: [orbit-dev] Bundles including OpenJDK distribution and p2 installation

> On Nov 15, 2019, at 10:59, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is this something Orbit would welcome?

I think it does fit by some extend. I'm happy to provide this via Orbit or EPP.

> If going into Orbit, I think it'd be best to start by having dedicated Git and p2 repos for that work, as technically things would be built differently and may be published with different timeframes. Would that work?

I think that would be a requirement anyway, i.e. this should produce a different p2 repo. It should also be a separate CI job. A separate Git repository makes sense as well.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/