Re: [orbit-dev] Help to include bundles

CQs have been accepted and updated.

Am 11.06.19 um 18:03 schrieb Roland Grunberg:
On Tue, 2019-06-11 at 17:10 +0200, Philip Wenig wrote:
Roland,

thanks. That helped a lot to remember how to add bundles to Orbit.
Somehow, I had in my mind that it was a bit more complicated. Luckily,
it wasn't. I have added:

Apache PDFBox 2.0.6
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/143697/

Apache Commons CSV 1.4.0
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/143704/

EJML 0.29.0
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/143732/
I would just update the CQs in the ip_log.xml files. the numbers
referenced in 'ipzilla bug_id' should be the Add-To-Orbit CQs, which
you haven't yet filed. Currently they appear to be the original CQ
filed by the requesting project.

Cheers,

--
OpenChrom - the open source alternative for chromatography / mass spectrometry

Back to the top