Re: [orbit-dev] Pushing org.mozilla.javascript

Am Dienstag, den 23.04.2019, 13:03 -0400 schrieb Roland Grunberg:
> The license is already accepted, just the the plugin doesn't seem to
> recognize it. I think it just needs to be added to
>
> https://github.com/eclipse/ebr/blob/master/releng/maven-plugins/ebr-
> maven-
> plugin/src/main/java/org/eclipse/ebr/maven/eclipseip/KnownLicenses.ja
> va#L49

I see you already added a pull request, thanks!

> I see that a CQ 16320 for 1.7.10 already exists. Is that good enough
> ?
> If so, Orbit can file our CQ against that, and then in your project
> you

1.7.10 is fine, I will update the commit accordingly.

The project site does not announce 1.7.10 but as there exists a maven
artifact for it already (and a tag on github), I think this is an
official release.

As I cannot file the CQ for Orbit, can you do that?

thanks
Christian

Back to the top