[orbit-dev] Committer status

Hi,

I'm a "historical committer" on orbit, originally the maintainer for the JSoup contribution[1].  I'd like to update the Orbit contribution to a newer version (1.8.3) and have submitted CQ 17745[2].

Does Orbit still work the same way in terms of requesting committer status to add a contribution?  If so, could I be reinstated as a committer in order to move the contribution forward?  If not, what are the steps that I should take?

My next steps as currently planned:
* file a bug to track the JSoup orbit contribution
* file a piggy-back CQ for orbit against CQ 177745
* move the JSoup orbit recipe contribution[3] forward

Thanks,

David

---
David Green