Re: [orbit-dev] Data on usage of Orbit repositories

On Thu, 2018-04-05 at 20:21 +0200, Andreas Sewe wrote:
> Roland Grunberg wrote:
> > <https://rgrunber.fedorapeople.org/orbit-use.html>
> >
> > Currently, this is a ~100 LOC shell script (as it's likely to end up
> > running in a JIPP itself) and generates information about which Orbit
> > repo is used by each HIPP/JIPP job, as well as aggregated totals per
> > repo. More is certainly possible but this seems like a good start.
>
> Very interesting and certainly a good start. Thanks for doing this.
>
> One area for improvement: Code Recommenders is listed in the above with
> just a single job [1]; the script misses the most important parts of our
> build: We are using a configuration matrix [2] to build against
> different versions of Eclipse and (important here) their corresponding
> Orbit releases. Hope this helps.

Yes, it seems like it read the main build log which only listed whether
the triggered builds succeeded or failed. Since no references to Orbit
were located, the jobs were not listed. I'll be sure to catch such jobs
as well.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg