[orbit-dev] Less than 3 weeks to Photon M7 contribution

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to give a heads-up that we'll be releasing our Orbit
contribution to Photon M7 for Friday May 4th 2018. This will be a week
before the deadline for Photon M7+0. If there's some contributions destined
for M7, there's still time, but they should be making their way to be
reviewed soon.

>From the release of M7 onward though, the expectation is that most changes
are merely fixing bugs in existing bundles, and not introducing newer
bundles unless a good reason can be given, or if there is no impact to
other consumers.

Fore more information on the Photon release schedule, have a look at
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Photon/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#Schedule .

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg