Re: [orbit-dev] Google Closure compiler to Orbit

> FYI, I have created a Gerrit request for this.
> https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/85243/
> Still missing a ATO CQ though.
> Thanks,

Thanks for posting this. I can file the ATO CQ myself so that won't be an
issue. Looking through the osgi.bnd I see that google-closure depends on :

closure-compiler-externs (i believe the zip's sources were in the cq)
ant 1.9.4 (1.9.6 in Orbit, hopefully ok)
google-gson 2.2.4 (in Orbit)
google-guava 19.0 (only have 18.0 in Orbit, compatible ?)
args4j 2.0.26 (only 2.0.21, hopefully ok)
google-protobuf-java 2.5.0 (2.4.0 in Orbit, compatible ?)

I think most of these dependencies were bundled into the actual jar so even
if the versions we have in Orbit are compatible, the package would need to
declare proper requirements on the dependencies.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top