Re: [orbit-dev] Google Closure compiler to Orbit

FYI, I have created a Gerrit request for this. https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/85243/
Still missing a ATO CQ though.
Gorkem

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 4:25 PM, Roland Grunberg <rgrunber@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would like to contribute Google Closure Compiler [1] to Orbit.
> Eclipse WTP JSDT is planning to use it for the next release and we
> already got a CQ with approval.
> I am a committer with WTP JSDT (among others) but not an orbit
> committer.
> Your help is appreciated to get this package into Orbit.
>
> [1] https://github.com/google/closure-compiler

This sounds fine to me. If it's just one artifact, I think the
contribution would be small enough that you could push it for review
and have another committer review it.

All that's needed is an ATO CQ filed against the CQ you created to get
Google Closure Compiler (CQ 11185), and then the actual contribution
itself into Orbit.

I can file the ATO CQ since committer status is needed for that.

There are instructions at http://git.eclipse.org/c/orbit/orbit-recipes.git/tree/README.md
on how to contribute bundles using the new format. Just add me as a
reviewer to the Gerrit changeset after you've pushed it.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg