From:        Andreas Sewe <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        07/29/2016 03:16 AM
Subject:        [orbit-dev] Have S-builds downloads been restructured recently?
Sent by:        orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

have the orbit S-builds downloads been restructured recently. We have a
lot of failing nightly builds because [1] cannot be found. There was a
p2 repository there the day before, but now it's gone, with its parent
URL [2] being a (composite) repository rather than the well-known Orbit
download page:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20160518051658

> Repository:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20160518051658/repository/