From:        Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        02/21/2016 01:35 PM
Subject:        Re: [orbit-dev] EBR / Recipes Update
Sent by:        orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Am 21.02.2016 um 19:22 schrieb David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> By "complete", I do mean the dependencies. For an existing example,
> org.apache.commons.fileupload
> depends on
> org.apache.commons.io
> so before we could say that "commons.fileupload" was in Orbit and "ready to use"
> we also want to be sure that "commons.io" is in Orbit (not just that "commons.io"
> is "somewhere else" such as maven central.

What is the rule for 3rd party plugins then depend on an Eclipse project?

Here is an example (names simplified): "jersey.connectors.jetty" depends Jetty. Does it mean that Jetty has to go into Orbit too? Is it ok if the Jetty is referenced as a dependency in the Orbit build (eg., referencing a Jetty p2 repo)?

-Gunnar