[orbit-dev] Ready to promote Orbit S-build for Luna M4? Friday 12/6, 12 noon (Eastern)

Short milestone ... short month ... everyone ready to promote a Stable Build for Luna M4?

Luna M4 +0 is 12/13, and following our usual pattern, we'd promote Orbit one week prior to that, on 12/6. I'd like to plan on 12 Noon (Eastern).

As always, if anyone needs a day or two (over the weekend) to finish up something, let me know and we can adjust to Saturday or Sunday.