Re: [orbit-dev] Failing Orbit build when adding javax.websocket bundle

> Do you have any idea how it could happened that the build generates the final artifacts without these files?

I believe its because you have "org" in your bin.includes

bin.includes = META-INF/,\
               about.html,\
               plugin.properties,\
               org/,\
               about_files/

but your .class files are not in a directory named "org".
It appears they are in directories that start with "Javax".

HTH

I am experiencing some difficulties adding javax.websocket_1.0.0.jar to Orbit. The jar and the source jar are built without the class/java files within them. Therefore, the layout test fails, because they are not correct bundles. However, in http://build.eclipse.org/orbit/projects/orbit-I/workdir/plugins/javax.websocket_1.0.0/ and the corresponding source folder the class/java files are present.

Do you have any idea how it could happened that the build generates the final artifacts without these files?

Regards,
orbit-dev mailing list
orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx