[orbit-dev] Time to promote most recent I-build to S build for Luna M2

Where does the time go!

Sorry for the late notice, but we should promote an S-build today (or ... tomorrow? ... or Sunday?).

Anyone have anything else to go into "M2"?

I know we have one "blocker":
Bug 413222 - org.apache.poi should import package of org.apache.commons.codec

But, also 4 major bugs ... and not sure if anyone has anything "new" that belongs in M2?

If it helps, I'd be willing to "work the weekend" and promote the latest I build on Saturday or Sunday, if anyone is fixing/adding anything "last minute".

If I don't hear anything at all, I'll promote what ever latest I-build is on Saturday.

But, do feel free if you want/need me to wait "a day or two" longer ... if that helps you Orbit committers meet your goals.

Thanks!

Back to the top