Re: [orbit-dev] Getting back to our regular rhythm ...

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 6:54 PM, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Now that Kepler has shipped, I've promoted the latest "good" I-build from Orbit's "committer area" and will turn back on the regular "cleanup" procedures so builds in committers area will once again be short lived. I will promote I-builds once a week, or so .... or, any time upon request (just post a note here).

Remember, if anyone thinks they need a "maintenance build" for SR1 (or, any "off cycle" schedule) please post request here and we'll get one planned.

For JGit we will need a maintenance build for SR1 since we need xz for Java [1].

--
Matthias

Back to the top