[orbit-dev] Getting back to our regular rhythm ...

Now that Kepler has shipped, I've promoted the latest "good" I-build from Orbit's "committer area" and will turn back on the regular "cleanup" procedures so builds in committers area will once again be short lived. I will promote I-builds once a week, or so .... or, any time upon request (just post a note here).

Remember, if anyone thinks they need a "maintenance build" for SR1 (or, any "off cycle" schedule) please post request here and we'll get one planned.

Thanks all Orbit committers, for your important role in making the Kepler release!

Back to the top