[orbit-dev] Reminder of our "end-game" dates for Kepler

Recall from the original message ...

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orbit-dev/msg03254.html

Tomorrow, Friday 4/26, is our M7 deadline. Let me know if anyone needs and extra day or two.

Then we'll wrap things up in the next few weeks after that, so we can promote an R-build "early" for Kepler projects to have a stable, unchanging version to use.

We can of course have off-cycle R-builds, but it's best if those are planned a few months in advance, allow time for testing, feedback, etc.