[orbit-dev] Orbit end-game for Kepler

How time flies ... especially for Orbit because we like to "finish early".

Accordingly, I've looked at the calendars and schedules and have some up with the following critical dates for us wrapping up for Kepler. Not that far off.

Let me know if anything seems off or interferes with your projects getting what they need for Kepler. I don't see any open bugs marked "Kepler", ... if you have some that are important for Kepler, might be a good idea to have the bugs opened and marked for Kepler, so we will all know.

Kepler M7 -1 day:  April 26

Any major additions should be "in" by M7, if at all possible. Let us know here to orbit-dev list if that is not possible.

Kepler RC1 -1 day: May 10

RC1 should be "promotable", but we'll stay "open" another week for the possibility of fixes, if any needed.

Kepler RC2 -1 day: May 17

This is the build, on May 17th, I'd like to promote to an R-build, so consumers have a stable, "Released" version to use for their last few builds. Again, it will depend on you committers speaking up, if there's something amiss that would cause us to postpone.

Thanks all,

Back to the top