Re: [orbit-dev] Logback slf4j impl 1.0.3

>I'm not sure on this one. IMHO there is no technical need for a new
>bundle. However, for consistency/easy-of-verification reasons it might
>make sense to add the bundle.

I also think that there is no need for a new bundle.

David, what do you think? Is it necessary for consistency (there are ch.qos.logback.slf4j 0.9.27 and 1.0.0 in Orbit) to add ch.qos.logback.slf4j_1.0.3 bundle, although it will export the same packages with the same version, 1.6.4, as ch.qos.logback.slf4j_1.0.0 bundle?