[orbit-dev] Eclipse Platform required bundles in Orbit

Hi all, just an FYI that I am giving up my Orbit responsibilities and David Williams is now the new Eclipse Platform team Orbit representative.

He will maintain (and contribute new) versions of the bundles in Orbit which are required by the Eclipse Platform team.

For information about the Platform team's bundles (e.g. ICU4J, SAT4J, JUnit, Ant), please contact David.

Thanks.

Back to the top