Re: [orbit-dev] Declaring Build: I20120509234235 -- ready for RC1?

Thanks a lot David! I opened the necessary bugs.

The libraries are actually used only by one project – Virgo.

Lazar

From: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 2:21 AM
To: Orbit Developer discussion
Subject: Re: [orbit-dev] Declaring Build: I20120509234235 -- ready for RC1?

I would suggest you create the bugzillas with the RC2 target, and leave a comment "tentatively planned for RC2" pending approval of CQ xyz"

That way, people can get an idea of what still might be coming. Then if it need to slip past RC2, I think we should have the discussion then ... is it worth waiting to for list of bugzillas or CQs or should we just go ahead and decide its too late.

One of the factors, for example, would be that if its a "rare" 3rd party library used only by one or a couple of projects, then that's one thing. If its something more "mainstream" that might be used or "picked up accidentally" by many projects, then I don't think there would be sufficient time to test, and they'd be better off in SR1, or something

Hope that helps. I'll look forward to the list!

Inactive hide details for "Kirchev, Lazar" ---05/11/2012 06:06:20 AM---Hello, I am waiting for a number of ATO CQs to get appro"Kirchev, Lazar" ---05/11/2012 06:06:20 AM---Hello, I am waiting for a number of ATO CQs to get approved by the IP, so if these get approved befo