Re: [orbit-dev] Export-Package and "uses" directive (related to jsoup)

"uses" is a very good directive to use for OSGi class resolution (chaining
the right things together). It is occasionally critical, or required, to
get things right, at runtime.

Plus, we should strive to keep our bundles exactly like originals, unless
there is a very good reason not to ... since otherwise we might subtly
"change behavior" from original.

As for tools ... I think PDE has a "compute uses" sort of function (in
clean-up manifests?) ... then you could compare the two? I think there is
an OSGi tool, bnd?, that will do it too?

But, I'd just go with what they have, unless you now of a reason not too.

Thanks,