[orbit-dev] Export-Package and "uses" directive (related to jsoup)

The original jar distribution of jsoup contains an OSGi manifest with Export-Package and it's using the "uses" directive.  Is there any advantage to keeping the "uses" directive or should I drop it from the Orbit version of the bundle manifest?  If I should be keeping the "uses" directive, is there a way to verify that the existing "uses" directives are correct?

Thanks,

David
--
David Green