[orbit-dev] Questions about my first bundle, SWTChart

Hi,

I'm attempting to submit my first bundle for inclusion in Orbit, SWTChart
[1].  Going through the "Adding Bundles to Orbit" page, I have a few
questions:

1. SWTChart is provided as an OSGi bundle but without Bundle-Vendor or
license file included.  For this reason I am creating a proper bundle in
Orbit; is this the right move?

2. SWTChart uses Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.swt ... should I figure out
what parts of SWT it's using and change this to Import-Package statements?

3. Do I need to have a source-bundle directory?  The CQ was filed
requesting distribution of the binary only.

4. Since SWTChart is EPL, do I need the separate blurb at the bottom of
about.html similar to, for example, Apacho Oro?

Thanks very much,

Andrew

[1]
http://www.swtchart.org/