Re: [orbit-dev] execution env for httpclient 3.1.0

Yes, to open a bug would be the way to go:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Orbit&component=bundles

Normally a bundle can be executed at a higher EE than specified in its
BREE, so be sure to explain why that's not the case here (I know, not all
are perfect supersets, but I forget which are which ... or, perhaps it is
for PDE reasons? ... all good topics to document in the bugzilla).

Thanks,