Re: [orbit-dev] I-build not appearing on download page

Yes, a "continuous" (on demand) build must be "promoted" to be on
downloads. We normally do that approximately once a week, or upon request.

In the mean time, the "continuous" builds are in the "committers" area, if
you just wanted to check a plugin turned out like you intended, or
something similar.

http://build.eclipse.org/orbit/committers/

If you actually want to use an I-build for another project's build, you
should ask for it to be promoted (if it is not otherwise timely) since then
it'll "stay around" until the next milestone (S build) is promoted.

HTH