Re: [orbit-dev] Build Fixed ... ready for M4?

... but isn't it possible to make this local build setup somehow easier?

Oh, yes ... please do! :)

Seriously, I've not looked at it for years, but if you open an enhancement
request, it might be easier to track what's hard about it, what it would
take to be easier, etc. I doubt it is a weekend project ... but overtime,
I'm sure improvements could be made ... by someone :)

Thanks,