Re: [orbit-dev] Build Fixed ... ready for M4?

Still alive  ;)

I must admit, I underrated that a little bit, cause the things to do in feature/map/psf seem to look quite straightforward.
The problem is that it's easy to make configuration mistakes in the bundles you check in.
And you won't find them before build failure.

In a "normal" project I would have tested my changes in a local build before checkin - at least as a newbie   ;)
Ok, it is described in the wiki how to setup a build, but the many steps to do were a bit dissuasive.
No offense intended, but isn't it possible to make this local build setup somehow easier?

Cheers,
 Andreas

Back to the top