[orbit-dev] How to request recommended build

Hi,

I have recently introduced the org.jmock bundle in Orbit which is already available in the last integration build (http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/I20110825153626/). Now I would like to start consuming this bundle from WTP webservices and E4 search projects. I know that webservices use the last recommended build (which I think is the right thing to do). Therefore I would like to ask when and how a new recommended build is created?

I have read http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orbit/Promotion%2C_Release%2C_and_Retention_Policies but I did not get the answer to my question

Thanks!

Best regards, Danail

Back to the top