[orbit-dev] Adding a library, which is already a bundle, to Orbit

Hello,

I have recently added to orbit a new project, org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime, for housing the runtime part of the Gogo shell, which I use in another project. The library in this project is already a bundle. I am reading in the wiki that “libraries that are already bundles, they should be marked "prebuilt=true" in the map files”. I am new to orbit – I am adding content to orbit for the first time – and I would like to ask what are these “map files”.

Thanks for the assistance.

Lazar

Back to the top