Re: [orbit-dev] Adding a library, which is already a bundle, to Orbit

Map files are used in Eclipse to specify which version (cvs tag) of a bundle you are contributing to the build. The com.ibm.icu bundles are also pre-built so if you search the bundles.map file for their entries, you will see examples of what it looks like.

This is a good short summary of what needs to be done to add a new bundle:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Adding_Bundles_To_Orbit_In_5_Minutes

Inactive hide details for "Kirchev, Lazar" ---2011/01/07 07:08:36 AM---Hello, I have recently added to orbit a new project, org"Kirchev, Lazar" ---2011/01/07 07:08:36 AM---Hello, I have recently added to orbit a new project, org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime, for housing the

"Kirchev, Lazar" <l.kirchev@xxxxxxx>

"orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

2011/01/07 07:08 AM

[orbit-dev] Adding a library, which is already a bundle, to Orbit

Sent by:

orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I have recently added to orbit a new project, org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime, for housing the runtime part of the Gogo shell, which I use in another project. The library in this project is already a bundle. I am reading in the wiki that “libraries that are already bundles, they should be marked "prebuilt=true" in the map files”. I am new to orbit – I am adding content to orbit for the first time – and I would like to ask what are these “map files”.
Thanks for the assistance.

orbit-dev mailing list
orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx