Re: [orbit-dev] Cannot add org.slf4.api to my custom feature definition

Hi Gunnar,

No i don't. I'm using Helios

To reproduce folllow the steps below:

1) Create a feature project
2) Add the bundle org.slf4j.api (1.5.11v20100519)

At this point PDE * does not give any error * but don't add the bundle to the fature.xml, for other
bundles of slff4j stuff *it works correctly*.

3) So i think about of ui bug and i've try to modify manually the feature xml file adding

 <plugin
         id="org.slf4j.api"
         download-size="0"
         install-size="0"
         version="0.0.0"
         unpack="false"/>

4) Then i switch again to the plugins tab and i see the org.slf4j.api correctly added

5) If in the plugins tab of the featurev editor i click on "org.slf4j.api" i get the error.

I'm using Helios, i suspect this is only a UI bugs because the * manually modified *
feature.xml is working perfect during the build phase...

Andrea