[orbit-dev] Anyone need an Orbit build promoted for Milestone 2?

I would have to promote a build on Tuesday or Wednesday (to be done in time so the +0 team can used by Friday, their deadline). So, timing is tight, Sorry for short notice.

There's only been a few builds since last S build, (that is, not much has changed) but I do not know if anyone is waiting for a fix? Or new bundle?

If so, let us know and we'll get one promoted. If no one needs one, I say we skip it this time, instead of promoting for the sake of promoting? (since we're busy with SR1 at same time).

But do feel free to say if you want one promoted ... and we'll do it.