Re: [orbit-dev] Build promotion for Helios M5

Having heard no objections, complaints, suggestions, or caveats,

I've renamed latest 'committers' I-build and promoted to 'downloads' as an S-build.

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20100120144102/

From: DJ Houghton <DJ_Houghton@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/19/2010 05:05 PM
Subject: [orbit-dev] Build promotion for Helios M5?
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Helios M5 for +0 projects is next week so we should think about promoting one of our builds for use.

I've just finished making some changes (breaking a few things but hopefully fixing them all!). Is there anyone else who has changes that they would like to make before a build is promoted.

If possible, we should aim to have a build promoted by end of day on Wednesday so it has time to replicate and +0 teams can consume it and run their test builds.

Thoughts?