[orbit-dev] Build promotion for Helios M5?

Helios M5 for +0 projects is next week so we should think about promoting one of our builds for use.

I've just finished making some changes (breaking a few things but hopefully fixing them all!). Is there anyone else who has changes that they would like to make before a build is promoted.

If possible, we should aim to have a build promoted by end of day on Wednesday so it has time to replicate and +0 teams can consume it and run their test builds.

Thoughts?

Back to the top