[orbit-dev] Reminder of Tuesday's deadline to promote final?! Orbit RC --> R build

We'll need to promote at least one more Orbit build to RC status Tuesday
evening, but hopefully will be our last, for Galileo.

I've talked to a few of you individually, but to make sure everyone knows
... it is easier if we just do not release any post-Galileo changes yet.
That makes it easier since we can still re-build for Galileo for some last
minute problem, without having to branch maps, and tweak build. Let me
know if that interferes too much with what your projects need and we can
make arrangements.

In fact, it's been suggested by one Orbit committer that we just turn off
the Orbit builds for the rest of June, so as to not use any resources
during this busy infrastructure time.

So, I propose we rename our latest S build in committers area to "R"
build, and call it done for Galileo, and then suspend further builds until
July 1.

If there's no objections, we'll assume this is our plan.

Naturally, we can react if things come up ... just post a not here to
orbit-dev with what you need.