[orbit-dev] An Orbit R-Build is ready: R20090529135407

Our latest Recommended build:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20090529135407/

Another years worth of work. Thanks everyone!

I'll remove all the 'S-builds' on Thursday or so.

I've also updated our

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Promotion%2C_Release%2C_and_Retention_Policies

Mostly to clarify language about the current way we do things, but also to
describe a bit more about moving builds to 'archive.eclipse.org'.

If fact, I guess we've never archived a build?! They used to be so tiny :)

But, I've asked the webmaster for space and plan to move all the older
R-builds to archive.eclipse.org to save mirrored drive space. I think we'd
only need one or two R-builds on the main site (about a years worth, I'm
guessing).

As always, feel free to suggest improved wording or policies, and most
important remember its pretty easy to handle special cases or changes in
policy ... so don't hesitate to let us know what you need for your Eclipse
Projects, that's what we are here for. :)

As mentioned earlier, I'll turn off the Orbit CruiseControl soon, until
July. And, again, feel free to let us know if some urgent situation arises
and you need it turned on or some other sort of build. But even with CC
turned off, please don't release things to Orbit until July ... just in
case we do need an emergency re-build.