RE: [orbit-dev] Problem with building feature when feature use orbit'splug-ins

Dennis,

when your feature is to include any pre-built bundle
(like the Orbit bundles), your builder needs to run
the Eclipse Packager or the pre-built stuff will not
turn up in your feature.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orbit_Builds#Orbit_Builds_for_Consumers

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm