[orbit-dev] Finding source for orbit bundles in workspace

I thought that, once the binary and corresponding source plugins were installed for a particular bundle (e.g. org.apache.commons.jxpath), I'd need do nothing more and be able to see the source for that plugin in my workspace (e.g. pressing F3 on a class name to bring up source for that class). What else do I need to do 'cause that ain't workin'....

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Austin, TX

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

masquill@xxxxxxxxxx