[orbit-dev] Orbit committer status request

Hello!

My name is Aleksey Aristov. I am a co-lead and committer at OFMP
(http://www.eclipse.org/ofmp) project. Right now we are in the process
of initial contributions of our code base.

OFMP uses several external libraries, that might be of interest for
other projects, so we believe that it makes a lot of sense to place
them under Orbit. Such libraries are dom4j (already approved by the IP
team), and also, several official API specifications
(javax.transaction.*, javax.sql.*, javax.resource.*).

I would suggest myself as a committer for these libraries, and maybe
several others.

Aleksey Aristov

Back to the top