[orbit-dev] Re: Bugfixing 3rd party code due to lack of a release?

Martin,
I'll let Janet provide the more complete answer but:
* What about IP cleanliness? The patches are 11 and 16 lines of code respectively, plain bugfix only, and I am in contact with the original author / submitter. Can we let this into Eclipse CVS?

Only if you submit a CQ and it is reviewed and approved by Eclipse Legal. It's a non-Committer author, so it must be reviewed.

- Bjorn

Back to the top