Re: [orbit-dev] Orbit IP Log

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there should be at least
2 IP Zilla entries... one for adding the contribution to Orbit and then one
for each approval to each project that is using it. In this case I would
reference the original entry for adding the bundle to Orbit so we wouldn't
run into the updating problem that you describe.