RE: [orbit-dev] meeting minutes

I was talking to Janet about this and currently they to not have a consolidated list that we can use.  I actually agree that this is quite important (for the stuff prior to IPzilla).  Of course, we could create the list by gathering the entries from the various IP logs of contributing projects.

As for how to manage our IP log, yes, it seems that we should have an orbit-log.csv.  Is it worthwhile to have someone responsible for setting up the IP log etc?

Jeff

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/03/2006 10:12 AM

Please respond to
Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Orbit Developer discussion" <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [orbit-dev] meeting minutes

Hi,

in the meeting minutes I see:
Conclusion:
The CVS commit comment should include a reference to the IPzilla report associated with the library.

What about libs that were approved before IPzilla was in place?

Doesn't the Development Process require us to keep an "orbit-log.csv" in place anyways,
and that's where we should store the references to CQ's?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.