[oomph-dev] Launch Task not working on a fresh setup

Hello,

I have a launch config (in External Tools) saved as a .launch in project.

Among other things, my oomph setup is supposed to checkout and import this project from git and launch this config.

On a fresh install, when the setup is importing the project from git the very first time, setup is failing claiming the launch config does not exist, if I launch again the oomph setup, then it works.

I tried to configure a Projects Build task before launch task, but still have this issue.

Is it something known ? and is there a way to workaround it ?

Thanks,

Arnaud

Back to the top