[objectteams-dev] More Contributions for Object Teams

Dear Sharon,

IIRC you were asking for more work :)

I'm currently preparing some more contributions for the Object Teams
project. Most of this was actually written before the project at Eclipse
was created. I only kept some optional things back to keep the work on
the initial initial contribution focused. Thus my question is: should I file
corresponding CQs again as "initial contribution" or as "new feature
but not initial ..."? Note, that the project is still in incubation phase.

Would you see reason that new pending CQs might prevent me
from publishing another release of those things that have already
been approved by you? This might also be a question for EMO, right?

As you may guess, more questions will probably follow ...

best,
Stephan

Back to the top