Re: [nebula-dev] Theming support in new widgets?

Thanks, Laurent!

image.png
image.png
image.png

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 8:10 PM Laurent Caron <laurent.caron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

After adding theming possibilities for TableCombo and CDateTime widget, I've reopened the bug 411451 [1] for our beloved leader ;)

It is now possible to customize the Oscilloscope widget !

image.png

In order to do so, you just have to use the plugin org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.oscilloscope.css or the feature org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.oscilloscope.css.feature

An e4 sample application called "org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.oscilloscope.example.e4" is available under the /widgets/oscilloscope directory.

I've also created a documentation: please have a look at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula_CSS_Oscilloscope

Good evening,

Laurent