[nebula-dev] Theming support in new widgets?

Hi all,

I see a lot of new widgets being added to our beloved Nebula lately which is great!
Yet, I wonder whether also support for theming is considered by the authors when creating the first release versions for them?

Using a lot of the "classic" Nebula widgets in our RCP application (that includes theming as a matter of course), we noticed that theming support is rather sparse for the Nebula widgets so far; in my opinion, this is some sort of drawback for the acceptance of the Nebula widgets these days since good theming support is naturally expected by users of modern RCP applications.

Hence, I think it would be reasonable and productive to take theming support for new Nebula into account quite from the start.

Best,
  MP

Back to the top